Thursday, July 15, 2010

Time to Get Organized!



Shhh...don't tell the kids, but school is just a few short weeks away! I hate to see summer go so quickly but I quess that means we're having fun! I love these few weeks before a new school year though...it's a time of reinventing myself. Summer time inspires me to get organized and implement new routines, dig through and organize closets and cabinets and try to bring a little bit of summer attitude into the whole year! One of my favorite things to help us stay organized year round is a personalized calendar by Robin Maguire...it lives on my refrigerator and everyone in the family knows to check it before making plans. It gives each one of us our schedules for the week, what's for dinner and I have put a section on it for "prayer requests" so we know who needs our prayers each week. I love it!

If you're interested in one of these great calendars you can find them at http://www.shopconfetti.com/!

Happy Summer Organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment